What Does It Mean To Be Named AWT Supplier of the Year? To Us, A Lot
QualiChem was incredibly humbled and honored to be recognized by our peers, customers, and the AWT as the 2016 Supplier of the Year.
So, what does it mean to be named Supplier of The Year?
Supplier of the Year criteria
When naming the Supplier of the Year, AWT looks for a supplier who not only provides great customer service and a quality product but also one that is especially dedicated to the business needs and goals of the water technology professional – a supplier who is an integral part of the water technology industry.
Our customers nominated us for the award based on the following criteria:
- On-time delivery of products
- Customer service
- Accurate estimates
- Availability of Sales Staff
- Overall Satisfaction
We see each of these areas as critical to our success as a company. That’s why we track against these benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement and as part of our ISO process.
How did we get here?
In 1989, QualiChem was founded with a vision of being the best blender in the market by providing top technical support to our customers, and not just offering blending services.
We’ve always focused on supporting the small water treatment business owner. By arming these entrepreneurs with the highest quality of products and business support, we’re helping them compete, and beat, larger companies.
Along the way, we’ve built a business based on values that we think represent a Supplier Of The Year:
- We’re dedicated to the AWT membership. Our team has the most CWT’s on staff of ANY AWT blender, currently 3 and are working on adding a 4th.
- We do not sell directly to end users. We’re solely dedicated to water treatment sales and service professionals. No end-user, no brokers. QualiChem only grows as a company when our customers grow, it’s as simple as that.
- We provide the best chemistry in the business by partnering with leading edge suppliers, both chemical and equipment. If our customers have access to the best products in the market backed up by the best technical support, they will win business, retain customers, and grow in the market.
To us, receiving this award validates that our customers experienced what QualiChem has always set out to do, and that the Blender really does matter.
Thank you, to our customers, our suppliers, and to the AWT for your continued support of our industry.
What does this award mean for you?
For our current customers, this award means that you’ve partnered with a leader in the industry. We’ll strive to uphold the values this award represents and continue to provide the best possible products and services available.
If you’re not a current customer, but you’re looking for a true business partner, we’re here to help. We’d love to hear about your specific goals and how we can help you achieve them.